$249.95 $199.95 Introductory Price
This item will be shipped August 19, 2019
Rechargeable Snore Cancelling Earbuds
- Active noise cancellation specially designed for snoring frequencies
- Convenient switch for hearing mode
- Incredibly low profile for pillow comfort
- Rechargeable battery lasts 20 hrs.
- No harmful Bluetooth waves
You Won't Believe Your Ears!
Unlike traditional earplugs or general noise masking earbuds, these new-to-the-market noise cancelling earbuds are the ultimate in comfort and quiet, specifically designed to eliminate snoring sounds as well as other annoying environmental noises. ZQuiet® has joined forces with Finland-based QuietOn Sleep to offer this revolutionary technology to customers in the United States. If you sleep near someone who snores, these are for you.
What's The Difference?
- Traditional Foam Earplugs: Dull existing sounds
- Noise Masking Earplugs: Produce constant white-noise to drown out sounds
- Active Noise Cancelling Earbuds: Produce an opposing sound that acts like a noise eraser
Always FREE Shipping
No Need to ElbowYour Partner
Save Your Relationship
If you’re sleeping in separate beds or on the couch, this innovation can be your salvation. Studies show that the bed partner of a snorer awakens an average of 22 times a night. No wonder you are frustrated and tired. Get the rest you deserve and wake up refreshed and feeling great!
QuietOn Sleep is a unique result from skillful engineering craftsmanship and valuable insights from the customers.
Designed in Finland, made in EU.
How They Work
Clever additional feature: Mode Switching Button
Read The Reviews
“They do a great job of blocking out low frequency noise and are small, light and comfortable to wear. The 20-hour battery life should see you through all but the deepest of sleeps, and the talk mode is a neat addition.”
Joe Svetlik, Tecradar
“QuietOn earplugs allow you to create a “personal space” even though the world around you is chaos.”
Michael Marquis, iReviews
“Now both of you can get a good night's sleep.”
“Snore cancelling headphones are finally here, and they are absolutely brilliant.”