Quick Start Guide for QuietOn Sleep Snore Cancelling Earbuds
Welcome to ZQuiet Nights!
With QuietOn Sleep you are about to experience a quiet and restful sleep and wake up refreshed. Your new snore cancelling earbuds may be slightly different than other headphones you’ve used so we created this quick start guide to make sure you get the most from your purchase and have the best user experience possible.
Important tips for getting started
- Make sure the earbuds are fully charged before use. The blue lights come on when you plug the charging case into a power source and goes off when fully charged. The earbuds automatically power up when you take them out of the charging case.
- Make sure to get an airtight seal with the eartips. Insert the earbuds at the correct angle and rotate into place. If the eartips are too small for your ear canals, it can’t create an airtight seal and properly cancel the noise so you may need to go up a size. Be sure to wait at least 30 seconds for the foam to fully expand in your ear before testing the sound (see next step). Swap eartip sizes until you obtain an airtight fit. If the smallest size is still too big, simply compress the foam tip to make it more compact before inserting.
- Testing the “silent” mode. Hold your hand about 12 inches away from your ear. Rub your fingers together to make a “rustling” noise. The noise should not be detectable in silent mode.
- Make sure both earbuds are in “Silent” mode. There is a black mode switching button on the surface of each earbud between the gold charging contacts. Switch between the “Hearing” and “Silent” modes by pressing the button (note there is no audible tone or visual cue of switching modes). The difference between modes should be noticeable in both ears when performing sound test after foam tips have fully expanded with a proper airtight seal.
- Always store your earbuds in the provided charging case. This powers the earbuds off and ensures that your QuietOn Sleep are always fully charged and ready for the next use. The earbuds are also very small and easy to misplace so the charging case is the safest place that you can store them to prevent them from accidental loss.