$19.95 – or $17.95 every month
30 Supportive Chin Strips (1 Month Supply)
ZQuiet® Chin-UP gently supports the chin during sleep to:
- Effectively reduce or eliminate loud open mouth snoring.
- Comfortably enhance nasal breathing.
Use in conjunction with the ZQuiet® Mouthpiece to:
- Safely reduce jaw soreness.
- Gently reduce dry mouth discomfort.
- Securely stabilize the mouthpiece.
These patented adhesive strips are die cut from hypoallergenic 3M medical grade material and use latex & gluten free adhesives. Strips are easy to apply and provide immediate results. ZQuiet® Chin-UP can be worn on its own or in combination with the ZQuiet® Mouthpiece to enhance results and help minimize some common side effects associated with using an oral appliance.
CPAP Users: ZQuiet® Chin-UP can also safely be worn in combination with CPAP masks and cannulas to safely reduce or eliminate loud open mouth snoring and reduce dry mouth discomfort.
Caution: Do not use ZQuiet® Chin-UP if you are allergic to medical tape adhesives.
1. Remove strip from one edge and peel off.
2. Using both hands, press cheek tabs with index fingers and pull chin section under bottom lip.
3. After applied, gently press on strip to secure all areas.